- College To Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market (Advanced Degrees)
- College To Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market (Job Application)
- College to Career Transition: How To Proactively Secure Your Dream Job
- College To Career Transition: The Relevance of Past Work Experience to Your Job Search
- College to Career Transition: Using The Right Swag And Appeal Can Enhance Your Job Search
- College to Career Transition: Paper Resume Vs Video Resume?
- College to Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market (Internships)
- College to Career Transition: 45 Internship Resource Websites for Students
- College to Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market Part 1
- I Have Proof That Aliens and UFO’s EXIST.
- Black:Higher – Experience A Different ‘BLACK’
- Are We a dying NATION?
- The MAN, Chike Ukaegbu
- RT @TEDxAladinma: Chibueze can't wait...he's reheasing. . #tedxaladinma #unleashthedragon #owerri #imo #may20 @… instagram.com/p/BUSQ41ND3Ei/ 5 days ago
- Free tickets to Collision 2018 lnkd.in/dTBsAHB 1 week ago
- Get three free tickets to Collision worth $950 each by referring two friends. collisionconf.com/three-free?kid… 1 week ago
- @9flats I gave you a quote already. If you are in conflict with it, do your own research. I do not have receipts or… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- @9flats I'll be happy to share your ask on social media askn 4 date and invoice of purchase for property your clien… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: social media
Job Application Firstly, let me thank all those who emailed me about the internship post. Like I previously said, it is necessary for every student to at least engage in one or more internships before graduating college. Today, I will … Continue reading →
One way to successfully increase your chances of securing a job is to ensure that you appeal to your employer. Your appeal consists of your Brand Professionalism Persona Swag Brand: Of all that comprise of your appeal, in my opinion, … Continue reading →