- College To Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market (Advanced Degrees)
- College To Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market (Job Application)
- College to Career Transition: How To Proactively Secure Your Dream Job
- College To Career Transition: The Relevance of Past Work Experience to Your Job Search
- College to Career Transition: Using The Right Swag And Appeal Can Enhance Your Job Search
- College to Career Transition: Paper Resume Vs Video Resume?
- College to Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market (Internships)
- College to Career Transition: 45 Internship Resource Websites for Students
- College to Career Transition: How to Successfully Navigate The Job Market Part 1
- I Have Proof That Aliens and UFO’s EXIST.
- Black:Higher – Experience A Different ‘BLACK’
- Are We a dying NATION?
- The MAN, Chike Ukaegbu
- RT @Delo_Taylor: Call State of New Jersey Department of Corrections (609) 292-4036 & tell them you want answers re the health/well being of… 1 day ago
- RT @IHeartDiaja: When you're extra and you take a quick bath! *Photos by me* #PhotoOfTheNight #TGIF #Memes #Bougie #Photographer #Models #… 2 days ago
- RT @IHeartDiaja: No rain No flowers! Shooting my new series: 'Adam' fea. Black men that I paint on and shoot. Msg me if you want to be apar… 2 days ago
- RT @StartUP52X: 4 reasons why #Diversity & #Inclusion in #tech& #VC are impt to me? You? linkedin.com/pulse/stop-alr… by @chikeukaegbu on @Linke… 4 days ago
- RT @StartUP52X: "Stop It Already! Diversity in Tech is not asking for more Affirmative Action." linkedin.com/pulse/stop-alr… by @chikeukaegbu on… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: minority youth
Job Application Firstly, let me thank all those who emailed me about the internship post. Like I previously said, it is necessary for every student to at least engage in one or more internships before graduating college. Today, I will … Continue reading →
Be Proactive:For you to achieve great success in the job market, you have to put in great work. Thus, here are things you should know and do in order to increase your chances of succeeding in the job market: a) … Continue reading →
Experience: Your experiences are the puzzle pieces which help determine how qualified you are for a certain position. They are the knowledge, practicality, know-how and skills you gain from previous jobs over a period of time. Your experience helps a … Continue reading →
One way to successfully increase your chances of securing a job is to ensure that you appeal to your employer. Your appeal consists of your Brand Professionalism Persona Swag Brand: Of all that comprise of your appeal, in my opinion, … Continue reading →
USE BOTH! There has been rising controversy about the use of video resumes versus the paper resume. For sure, the importance of having an effective resume cannot be overemphasized. In the recent past, it’s been known that most ‘experts’ advice … Continue reading →